3rd International Symposium in Firenze (Italy)
7-8 Feb. 2020
The Third International Symposium will be held in Florence from 7 to 8 February 2020, under the patronage of the Italian College of University Teachers in Odontostomatological Disciplines, my own University – Vita e Salute-San Raffaele – and the Universities of Florence, Pisa and Siena:
Milan and the Tuscany together for the first time for a congress in periodontology!
Recent studies into the behaviour of soft tissues and their properties, continuous improvement in the knowledge of healing mechanisms after mucogingival surgery and, even more importantly, findings on the importance of soft tissues in maintaining peri-implant health, have considerably increased the use and reliability of soft tissue surgery. Surgical techniques previously used only on single teeth have been now been transferred to implants as well as for the treatment of lesions affecting multiple sites.
Every single speaker on the program of this Third Symposium will be worth the trip and your participation!
This Symposium will offer you the biological bases and clinical indications for the most appropriate surgical techniques to apply in your professional practice; it will guide you through this fascinating field where science, aesthetics and health meet.
- Konferencija se održava u Firenci (Italija) 7.02 i 8.02.2020.
- Kotizacija za dvodnevno učešće na konferenciji iznosi 250€
- Prijave su u toku, broj mesta je ograničen
- Ukoliko želite dodatne informacije pišite nam na; email@example.com ili Viber; WhatsApp; Mob; +38162339431
- Ukoliko ste zainteresovani za učešće na koferenciji popunite tražene podatke i naš organizacioni tim će Vas kontaktirati.